Kit to power a off-grid, well sized to provide 1.2 kWh over the weekend.
This kit provides an excellent range of illumination, it gives power to PC, TV, and a 12V refrgerator (see listed below at the bottom of this page).
With the addition of an inverter (optional) it's also possible to supply equipment and small appliances to 220 V AC.
The PV panel is designed to recharge the battery during the week, when the cabin is not used, and, of course, continue to charge even during the weekend.
Kit composed by
- N. 1 Monocrystalline photovoltaic module 50W
- N. 1 Charge controller 10A with display and 1 USB socket
- N. 1 Sealed AGM Battery 12V/55Ah (supply power for the whole weekend)
- N.1 Couple of multi-contact connectors
- Modules: 25 years
- regulator, battery and light bulbs: 2 years
NOTE: To see the details and data sheets of the individual products, see below, under "Includes individual products"