The thermostatic digital head TTD150 can be used only if inserted in a system of identical heads controlled by a wireless system from the thermostat TTD2000. It is not used individually.
It has all the heads connected to each other, a thermostat drives speeds up programming time and allows a complete view of the system.
The temperature can be easily changed using the function keys.
This head has all the basic requirements needed to ensure a high thermal comfort at a low cost.
- LCD display
- Weekly adjustment function, automatic or manual
- It offers economy or comfort temperature settings
- Programming: hourly and weekly (up to 6 on / off cycles per day).
- On the display it is possible to control setted temperature and programs.
- Function "holidays" that keeps consumption to a minimum during holiday periods.
- Child lock feature.
- Anti-freeze function
- Boost function for an immediate heating of the radiator
- Open door / window detection afety function
- it works ONLY in combination with the thermostats TTD2000.
- Batteries: 2 x LR6, 3V (duration 4 years).
- Dimensions: 60 (H) x 65 (L) x 100 (D) mm
- LCD display Dimensions: 45 x 32 mm
- Linear stroke: 4.2 mm
- Ambient temperature: +5 to +55 ° C
- Maximum surface temperature: + 90 ° C (radiator)
- Piston head pushing: 80 N max