Complete Solar Energy KIT. It illuminates a canopy of 2-3 m length, a gazebo or a shed.
The lighting is generated by 2 long strips of LEDs 1 m each. It consumes a total of only 9.6 W. Each strip has 30 ultra bright SMD LEDs and generate a 440 lumens light intensity, approx equivalent to a 40W traditional bulb, in a cone of light 120 degrees.
The LED strips are fixed simply by using special supports (supplied).
The panel can be mounted on the roof or on a pole, with an optional mounting kit.
The kit consists of:
- 2 LED strips SMD 4,8 W - 220 lumens - 1m length
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel 50W - Size 66,8 x 65,5 x 3 cm - Weight 5,2 kg
- Controller R - 5A PRL-S with light function and adjustable timing
- Maintenance-free sealed battery 40Ah
Autonomy of nightlights:
- Winter: up to 10h (recommended 8h) - Summer: all night
Autonomy in case of bad weather : 4/ 5 days.
N.B. If in the winter you need more autonomy, you can provide the panel and battery kit with more power, with a proportional increase in price
Contact us for more information.