This hybrid inverter complies with IEC-021 standards, suitable for managing both the build in battery that immisione network of excess current (net metering), in order to increase the share of self-consumption and use the 'photovoltaic energy produced by its own system even at night, thus minimizing the energy bill.
EPS function included, for blackout management
Inside the inverter has an integrated charge 48V batteries - 50 A. This unit is extremely flexible and can be upgraded easily.
- Compact design
- Increase in the consumption share of up to 80%
- Quick and simple installation, as with the more traditional PV inverters, and wall mounting
- Maximization of farm consumption through efficient control of charge
- E 'can use both batteries AGM GEL lead and lithium batteries LG-Chem or Pylontech
- purchasing power is reduced by the grid operator of about 52%, compared to a house with no PV system
- Using solar energy at any time of day
- Highest efficiency with the conversion and temporary storage of electrical current
|Input Data c.c.
|Max Input V (a 1000 W/m2; -10°C)
|Output data c.a.
|Grid voltage / frequency
||230 V / 50 Hz
|Dimensions (l x b x h)
||680 x 595 x 167 mm
|BATTERIES (not included)
||AGM, GEL, LiIon, LiFePo4
Warranty: 5 Years