IIf you want to turn on the lights in the cabin, use a refrigerator, and you also want to watch TV and use your PC, or other devices, this kit with a powerful 260W panel has enough reserves of energy.
The kit comes complete with refrigerator Vitrifrigo working at 24V.
The proposed system produces, on a full sun summer day, up to 1 kWh a day.
It can power:
- 5 lights lit simultaneously for 5-6 hours
- + TV and PC for 2/3 hours
- + the refrigerator all day (the daily consumption of the refrigerator should not exceed 500 watt hours / day)
In winter, the system can power:
- the refrigerator
- it can power alternatively a TV or a PC
If the refrigerator in the winter is not used, the system powers lights, TV and PC
(NB: Refrigerator, TV, PC are not included in the kit)
- N. 1 SV60-270W
270W Polycrystalline photovoltaic module (size: 1660 x 992 mm)
- N. 1 CMTD-A
Charge Controller 20A / 24V with display and double USB output
- N. 5 5W-MCOB
LED bulbs Very low power 5W 24V (equivalent to 60W traditional).
- N. 2 121000
sealed maintenance free batteries 12V/100 Ah (C20) (guaranteeing autonomy of several days in case of bad weather, in depending on the connected equipment)
- N. 1 Fridge Vitrifrigo running at 24V (no inverter needed) - choose your model:
- C39i: 38 l + 3,6l freezer, dimensions 390 x 355 x 544 mm
- C62i: 62 l + 4,2l freezer, dimensions 450 x 510 x 529 mm
- C85i: 85 l + 12,8l freezer, dimensions 485 x 457 x 789 mm
- C90i: 87 l + 9,1l freezer, dimensions 500 x 470 x 619 mm
- C115i: 118 l + 17,1l freezer, dimensions 525 x 510 x 764 mm
Note: If the equipment to be supplied (TV, PC) is not powered at 24V you also need an inverter (see the proposed accessories, below).
Note: To see the details and data sheets of the individual products, click on the code of each product.